E se vos colocassem as questões certas no momento em que mais precisam de orientação? Aqui ficam algumas:
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
- Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
- If not now, then when?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
- Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
- Who do you love? What are you doing about it?
- When is it time to stop calculating RISK and REWARDS, and just do what you know is right?
- Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
- Would you break the law to save a loved one?
- Do you ask enough questions? Or do you settle for what you know?
- Do you celebrate the things you do have?
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
- When was the last time you tried something new?
- Which activities make you lose track of time?
- If you could do it all over again, would you change anything?
- What is the difference between living and existing?
- If you had a friend who spoke to you that you sometimes speak to yourself,
how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
- If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
- Time or Money?
- Are you aware that someone has it WORSE than you do?
- What makes you smile?
- What would you regret not fully doing, being, or having in your life?